From Family Powersport:
The Apollo Cyber 125DX 125cc utility ATV is engineered to be a great beginner quad for older kids and youth riders! The durable 4-stroke engine features electric start and a clutchless, single speed transmission with reverse that's easily operated by a hand shifter.
The ATV has a generous 19 inch front tires and 18 inch rear knobby tires and full coil-over suspension provide over 4 inches of ground clearance for excellent off-road traction and handling. The 125cc engine, tough suspension and high-strength steel tubing frame is able to carry loads up to 165 pounds and can accelerate to over 30 miles per hour!
The Apollo Cyber 125DX ATV also features handy front and rear utility racks and a front bumper casing as well as head and tail lights for convenience, safety and good looks. Multiple Finishes.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464 or TEXT: 317-999-7257.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Apollo Cyber 125DX ATV Quad
- Engine: Single cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 125cc
- Transmission: Automatic, Chain drive
- Gearing: 1 speed + Reverse, Hand shifter
- Starter: Electric
- ATV Battery: 12V/5Ah
- Ground clearance: 4.3 inches
- Fuel capacity: 0.6 gal.
- Tires (front/rear): 19x7-8 / 18x9.5-8
- Brakes (front/rear): drum / disc
- ATV Max speed: 34 mph
- ATV Max load: 165.3 lbs.
- ATV Net Weight: 209.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 55.5x39.8x38 inches
- CARB Approved ATV