The Apollo Volt 500 Kids Electric ATV is just like the REAL THING but sized just right for small children. The Volt features a tough 500W motor running on a 36 Volt battery for hours of fun ride time. The Volt features a keyed speed limiter located under the seat to lock the unit in Low gear, limiting max speed to approximately 8 miles per hour.
When unlocked, the Volt kids ATV switches to High and can go up to approximately 15 mph for more experienced riders. Unlike the plastic bodies and tires on cheap department store ride-on toys, the Volt is built on a real steel frame and comes standard with off-road, pneumatic tires for a smoother, quieter ride.
This electric quad even has triple disc brakes for safe stopping! A low 20 inch seat height makes it the perfect size to fit most little tikes, and built-in reverse makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. Multiple Finishes. In stock and ready to ship! 90% Assembled. No mechanical skills required. We offer assembly guidance AND maintenance support for the duration of your product.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464 or TEXT: 317-999-7257.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: A-VOLT Deluxe 500W
- Engine: 500W Motor
- Battery: 36V/12Ah
- Drive: Chain
- Gearing: Low, High
- Sprocket: Front 11 and Rear 68
- Ignition: Electric start
- Reverse: Yes
- Some assembly required.
- Max Speed: Low - approx. 8mph, High - approx. 15 mph
- Tires Front / Rear: 4.1-6 / 4.1-6
- Brakes: Three disc brakes
- Seat Height: 20 inches
- Speed limiter: Yes, Keyed parental speed control to lock unit in Low gear
- Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43.3x24.4x26.8 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 39x24x17.3 inches