The Tao Motors Racer50 looks like a street bike, but with a 49cc air cooled engine powering a CVT transmission. Instead of a large motorcycle engine and manual transmission. Riders will find the Racer50 easy to ride and it makes a for a great trainer bike Front disc breaks and a drum break in the back, electric start round out this bike. Allowing new riders to build confidence and experience.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine: 49cc, air-cooled, single cylinder
- Start Type: Electric with keys, kick start back up
- Transmission: Fully Automatic CVT
- Horsepower: 1.8
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Top Speed: 30 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 115 mpg
- Spark Plug Type / Gap: A7RTC / 0.6~0.7 mm
- Battery: 12V 9Ah
- Front Brakes: Hyraulic Disc
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Front Tires: 80 / 90 - 17
- Rear Tires: 120 / 70 - 12
- Front Suspension: Dual shock absorber
- Rear Suspension: Single shock absorber
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 inches
- Seat Height: 30 inches
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- Carton Dimension (inches): 74 x 22 x 37
- Gross Weight: 277 lbs.
- Net Weight: 229 lbs.