The Cyber 125DX was belt and designed to be an excellent beginner ATV for young riders first starting off. This mid-sized quad packs a reliable 4- stroke engine, push button electric start and a clutchless single speed transmission, operated by an easy to reach hand shifter.
The Cyber 125DX boasts a pair of 19 inch tires in the front and 18 inch knobby tires on the rear. Coupled with it's coil-over suspension, the Cyber 125DX offers an impressive 4 inches of ground clearance. Providing superb handling while tackling those trails, and the 125cc engine; along with its ridge steel tube frame can handle loads reaching up to 165LBS and is capable of reaching speeds nearing 30 MPH
This Apollo also comes with a useful front and rear mounted utility cargo racks. Allowing your young rider to embark on amazing adventures.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Apollo Cyber 125DX ATV Quad
- Engine: Single cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Displacement: 125cc
- Transmission: Automatic, Chain drive
- Gearing: 1 speed + Reverse, Hand shifter
- Starter: Electric
- ATV Battery: 12V/5Ah
- Ground clearance: 4.3 inches
- Fuel capacity: 0.6 gal.
- Tires (front/rear): 19x7-8 / 18x9.5-8
- Brakes (front/rear): drum / disc
- ATV Max speed: 34 mph
- ATV Max load: 165.3 lbs.
- ATV Net Weight: 209.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 55.5x39.8x38 inches
- CARB Approved ATV