The Bull 200 is simply bigger than its 150 version. Bigger frame, higher seating measuring just under 33 inches and a wheelbase measuring a staggering 47 inches. Along with coil over suspension, giving the rider 5 inches of ground clearance. The Bull 200 is best suited for adults and teens that might have a been riding for a few years.
The Bull 200 is powered by one of Tao's famed 4 stroke 170cc air cooled engine and an easy to operate automatic transmission. This Bull also comes with larger foot rests, silver alloy rims a two tone seat and a digital gauge package with LED lights.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Tao Bull 200
- Engine: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder
- Displacement: 169cc
- Start Type: Electric start
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Final Drive: Chain
- Gearing: D-N-R
- Gear Shift: Hand
- Max Torque: 10.2N.m/5000-5500r/min
- Battery: 12V/9Ah
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 Gal.
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Wheels: Alloy rims
- Tires (front/rear): 23x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Suspension (front/rear): Coil-over shock A-arm 15.75 inches / Coil-over shock Swingarm 13 inches
- Remote control: No
- Speed Limiter: Yes
- Engine kill switch: Yes
- Features: LED Headlights and Tail light, Running Hour Meter, Color Matched Frame, Two-tone Seat, Alloy Wheels, Digital Guage, Larger Footrest
- Wheelbase: 47.24 inches
- Gross Weight: 397 lbs.
- Net Weight: 352 lbs.
- Max Load: 330 lbs.
- Dimensions: 73x42x44 inches
- Shipping Dimensions: 59x32x31 inches
- Seat Height: 32.28 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.12 inches