Tao Motor's DB10 is a great dirt bike for kids learning how to ride. The DB10 features Tao's famed 110cc motor, along with a CDI ignition, electric start, front disc breaks. As well as a fully automatic transmission.
Your young rider will find it easy to get on and off the DB10, with it's 26 inch seat hight and hydraulic suspension with an all terrain tires offering a 6.5 inch ground clearance; making it easy for your young rider to tackle those trails.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine: 110cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, Automatic
- Start Type: Electric Start
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Engine Gear: Automatic
- Wheelbase: 36.81 inches
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gal.
- Battery: 12V 4Ah
- Front Brake: Hand Operated Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Foot Operated Drum
- Tire Front: 2.75 - 10
- Tire Rear: 2.75 - 10
- Rim Front: 1.4 x 10
- Rim Rear: 1.4 x 10
- Max Speed: 30 mph
- Gross Weight: 136 lbs.
- Net Weight: 119 lbs. (54KG)
- Overall Size (inches): 53L x 25W x 34H
- Carton Size (inches): 45.5L x 14W x 25H
- Seat Height: 26 inches
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 inches