From Family Powersport:
The DB14 110cc dirt bike from TaoTao USA features larger tires and a taller seat height that makes it just right for youth and teen riders. The extra size also means more ground clearance so the DB14 can handle rugged off-road riding. The 4-stroke, air-cooled engine is easy to maintain and easy to start. And the semi-automatic transmission is the perfect setup for graduating young riders to manual later on. Dual disc brakes, and tough, all-terrain tires combined with the bikes light weight makes for improved manueverability and handling on the most rugged trails. Multiple Finishes.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464 or TEXT: 317-999-7257.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine: 110cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder
- Start Type: Kick Start
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Engine Gear: Semi-automatic
- Wheelbase: 43.90 inches (1115mm)
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gal. (4L)
- Front Brake: Hand Operated Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Foot Operated Hydraulic Disc
- Tire Front: 2.5 - 14
- Tire Rear: 3.0 - 12
- Rim Front: 1.4 x 14
- Rim Rear: 1.8 x 12
- Max Speed: 30 mph (50 KM/H)
- Gross Weight: 154 lbs. (70KG)
- Net Weight: 125 lbs. (57KG)
- Overall Size (inches): 63L x 28W x 41H inches (1590 x 700 x 1040 mm)
- Carton Size (inches): 54L x 14W x 31H inches (1370 x 360 x 780 mm)
- Seat Height: 28 inches (710 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 11.40 inches (290 mm)