Tao Motor's DB14 is a great dirt bike for kids with a bit more riding experience. The DB14 features Tao's famed 110cc motor, along with a CDI ignition, kick start, front disc breaks. As well as a semi automatic transmission, making the DB14 perfect for younger riders that have out grown their smaller youth model DB10
Your young rider will find it easy to get on and off the DB14, with it's 28 inch seat hight and hydraulic suspension with an all terrain tires offering a 11 inch ground clearance; making it easy for your young rider to tackle those trails.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine: 110cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder
- Start Type: Kick Start
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Engine Gear: Semi-automatic
- Wheelbase: 43.90 inches
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gal. (4L)
- Front Brake: Hand Operated Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Foot Operated Hydraulic Disc
- Tire Front: 2.5 - 14
- Tire Rear: 3.0 - 12
- Rim Front: 1.4 x 14
- Rim Rear: 1.8 x 12
- Max Speed: 30 mph
- Gross Weight: 154 lbs.
- Net Weight: 125 lbs.
- Overall Size (inches): 63L x 28W x 41H inches
- Carton Size (inches): 54L x 14W x 31H inches
- Seat Height: 28 inches
- Ground Clearance: 11.40 inches