Looking for a scooter, but you also want some extra power to keep up with the traffic flow? The Tao Motors 150cc Galaxy Eagle might be for you. The Galaxy Eagle is designed with aerodynamic fairings providing excellent fuel economy.
The Galaxy Eagle also comes loaded with features such as an easy electric start and for backup it also comes with a kick start. The Galaxy Eagle also has a big front disc break and a drum break in the back with matching 13 inch wheels, providing the rider a smooth ride. The Galaxy Eagle also has a secure under the seat cargo, large enough to stow most helmets, along with a rear rack cargo shell.
Tao Motor's Galaxy Eagle is powered by a 149cc cloned GY6 motor, with a smooth shifting CVT transmission. Giving the Galaxy Eagle the ability to reach speeds approaching 55MPH. Allowing you to effortlessly navigate city streets and heavy traffic.
- Engine: 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air-cooled
- Displacement: 149.6 cc
- MaxPower: 5.85kw/8500r/min
- Fuel capacity: 1.1 gal.
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Starting system: Electric / Kick
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/7Ah
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Drum
- Tire size (front/rear): 130/60-13 / 130/60-13
- Max speed: 55+ mph (Depending on rider and road conditions)
- Max Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Gross weight: 340 lbs.
- Net weight: 290 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 51.25 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 71.25x28.5x41.3 inches