From Family Powersport:
The new Tao Tao Blade 49cc scooter is one of the best quality models on the market. The Blade 49cc is powered by a clean-running, 49cc 4-stroke engine that gets up to 117 miles per gallon! The bike is road-ready with big, 12 inch alloy rims and larger tires than most scooters in this class. Easy electric start, smooth shifting automatic V-belt driven transmission, and full lights including dual LED headlights all come standard on this model. At 190 pounds, this bike is lightweight and easy to handle for almost any rider. Hand operated front disc and rear drum brakes offer grip stopping power and the full front and rear suspension make for a comfy yet responsive ride. An aerodynamic body and sharp graphics top off this top-of-the-line scooter from Tao. Includes rear trunk. California Air Resources Board (CARB) approved! Multiple Finishes.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine: 1P39QMB 4 stroke
- Bore x Stroke: 39 x 41.5mm
- Displacement: 49.6cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.4:1
- Max Power: 2.4/7000+-500 kW/r/min
- Rated Power: 2.1/6500+-500 kW/r/min
- Max Torque: 3.6/6000+-500 kW/r/min
- Idle Speed: 1700+-100 r/min
- Start: Electric with Kick backup
- Start Time: 15 seconds
- Spark Plug Type / Gap: A7RTC / 0.6-0.7 mm
- Battery: 12V 5Ah
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: V-Belt
- Carb: Shengwey PD19J
- Fuel Tank: 1.3 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 117 mpg
- Max Speed: 32 mph
- Wheels: (F/R) 2.15x12 / 2.15x12 Alloy Rim
- Tires: (F/R) 120/70-12 / 120/70-12 Huajian
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc / Hand Operated
- Rear Brake: Drum / Hand Operated
- Head Light: Dual LED
- Wheel Base: 49.21 inches
- Dimensions LxWxH: 70.08 inches x 25.2 inches x 44.1 inches
- Ground Clearance: 4.33 inches
- Seat Height: 29.5 inches
- Net Weight: 190 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 220 lbs.
- Packing Size LxWxH: 66.3 inches x 22.2 inches x 32.7 inches
- CARB Approved