Tao Motor's Blade 50 is hands down one of the best selling scooters we carry. All while not breaking your bank account. Powered by 49cc four stroke, air cooled engine. Along with a fuel economy nearing 117 miles per gallon and an automatic transmission and an electric start making the Blade 50 a great commuter for riders of all skill levels.
The Blade 50 sits on a pair of 12 inch wheels and dual suspension in the front and rear. Giving the Blade 50 a smooth ride. The bright halogen and LED headlights, provide ample light to not only light up the road, but also letting other drivers to see you. The Blade 50 also has a standard under the seat cargo compartment that's able to fit most helmets and access to the engine bay. Tao Motor's also includes a rear cargo shell. Providing even more cargo space.
It should be also noted that the Blade 50 is approved by the California Air Resources Board, also know as "CARB".
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine: 1P39QMB 4 stroke
- Bore x Stroke: 39 x 41.5mm
- Displacement: 49.6cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.4:1
- Max Power: 2.4/7000+-500 kW/r/min
- Rated Power: 2.1/6500+-500 kW/r/min
- Max Torque: 3.6/6000+-500 kW/r/min
- Idle Speed: 1700+-100 r/min
- Start: Electric with Kick backup
- Start Time: 15 seconds
- Spark Plug Type / Gap: A7RTC / 0.6-0.7 mm
- Battery: 12V 5Ah
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: V-Belt
- Carb: Shengwey PD19J
- Fuel Tank: 1.3 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 117 mpg
- Max Speed: 32 mph
- Wheels: (F/R) 2.15x12 / 2.15x12 Alloy Rim
- Tires: (F/R) 120/70-12 / 120/70-12 Huajian
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc / Hand Operated
- Rear Brake: Drum / Hand Operated
- Head Light: Dual LED
- Wheel Base: 49.21 inches
- Dimensions LxWxH: 70.08 inches x 25.2 inches x 44.1 inches
- Ground Clearance: 4.33 inches
- Seat Height: 29.5 inches
- Net Weight: 190 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 220 lbs.
- Packing Size LxWxH: 66.3 inches x 22.2 inches x 32.7 inches
- CARB Approved