From Family Powersport:
The Tao DB20 Kids Dirt Bike features a low-maintenance, 107cc four-stroke enigne with electric start. The bike is designed to be the perfect size for little riders with a stable 38 inch wheelbase and low 24 inch seat height. 10 inch wheels keep the motorcycle small enough for kids to manuever easily while the off-road knobby tires and full suspension with over 7 inches of ground clearance mean it can easily handle rugged terrain. Hand operated front and rear disc brakes provide excellent stopping power. The automatic transmission means there is no clutch to wrestle so little ones can build riding skills without having to know how to shift yet. The DB20 dirt bike comes in multiple finishes.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Tao DB20
- Engine: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder
- Displacement: 107cc
- Start Type: Electric start
- Transmission: Automatic
- Final Drive: Chain
- Gearing: Automatic
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 0.8 Gal
- Battery: 12V 5Ah
- Brakes (front/rear): Hand operated Hydraulic Disc / Hand operated Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (front/rear): 2.75-10 / 2.75-10
- Wheels (front/rear): 1.4 x 10 / 1.4 x 10
- Max Speed: 30 mph
- Speed Limiter: Yes
- Wheelbase: 38 inches
- Gross Weight: 136 lbs.
- Net Weight: 116 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 53x25x33 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 48x15x24 inches
- Seat Height: 24 inches
- Ground Clearance: 7.3 inches