From Family Powersport:
The Tao DB27 Dirt Bike is a nice mid-sized play bike for older youth and adults. The bike features a 124cc four-stroke engine and 4-speed transmission. Riding on a 17 inch front wheel and with over 14 inches of ground clearance, the DB27 is engineered to take on the toughest terrain and off-road trails. Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes and grippy, all-terrain knobby tires offer excellent traction and stopping power. The bike weighs in at a light 162 pounds dry and boasts a 49 inch wheelbase for easy maneuverability and fun riding even for beginners. Mono shock rear suspension. Kick start. Multiple finishes.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464 or TEXT: 317-999-7257..
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Tao DB27
- Engine: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder
- Displacement: 124cc
- Start Type: Kick start
- Transmission: Manual
- Final Drive: Chain
- Gearing: 4-speed (1-N-2-3-4)
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 Gal
- Brakes (front/rear): Hand operated Hydraulic Disc / Foot operated Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (front/rear): 70/100-17 / 90/100-14
- Wheels (front/rear): 1.6x17 / 1.8x14 steel
- Max Speed: 37 mph
- Wheelbase: 49 inches
- Gross Weight: 208 lbs.
- Net Weight: 162 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 72x30x46 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 62x17x32 inches
- Seat Height: 35 inches
- Ground Clearance: 14.57 inches