Tao motor's new EVO50 scooter is a great commuter option. Built off a larger 150cc frame. The EVO50 comes with a massive 27 inch seat, sitting around 54 inches high. Accommodating the needs of most riders, or allowing for the ability for a passenger. Under the seat also is a standard cargo compartment. letting you the ability to stow your belongings. Matching rear cargo shell is also included.
The 49cc air cooled engine and V belt transmission lets you cruse around town at a comfortable 30 MPH on a set of 12 inch alloy wheels, and front and rear suspension ensures your commute is smooth. The EVO50 also meets the requirements of the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine Type: 1P39QMB 4 Stroke
- Bore x Stroke: (mm) 39x41.5 mm
- Displacement: 49.6 cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.4:1
- Max Torque: 3.0/4000+/-500 n.m (r/min)
- Fuel Consumption: (g/kWh) 400
- Start: Electric / Kick
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Transmission: V-Belt
- Max Speed: 31 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 115 Mpg
- Fuel System Carb: PD19J
- Fuel Tank: 1.3 Gallon (5.0 L)
- Tire (Front) | Rim: 120/70 -12 | 2.5 x 12 Alloy Rim
- Tire (Rear) | Rim: 120/70 -12 | 2.5 x 12 Alloy Rim
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Spark Plug Type / Gap(mm): A7RTC / 0.6~0.7
- Battery Type: 12V 7Ah
- Carton Size (inches): 73L x 22W x 32H
- Wheel Base (inches): 54
- Ground Clearance (inches): 4.33
- Seat Height (inches): 27
- Net Weight: 224 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 268 lbs.
- CARB Approved