Have you been looking at Honda's Grom? It's okay. So have we; and so has the engineers at Tao Motors. Introducing the Hellcat 125cc motorcycle. Modeled off of Honda's Grom, but with out the Honda price tag!
The HellCat is a great option for people looking into learning how to ride Motorcycles. The HellCat has an electric start with a CDI ignition. Powered by a reliable 125cc engine putting power to a 4 speed manual transmission, front disc breaks, 12 inch wheels and weighing right around 200 pounds. Making the HellCat the perfect trainer bike. Also your Honda friends will be green with envy when they learn how much you saved on this premium street bike.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine Size: 124cc
- Start Type: Electric start
- Transmission: 4 speed manual with clutch
- Drive: Chain drive
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons (5.5 L)
- Top Speed: 47 mph (80 km/h)
- Spark Plug Type / Gap: A7RTC / 0.6-0.7 mm
- Battery: 12V 7Ah
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Disc (Hand operated)
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Disc (Foot operated)
- Front Rim: 2.75 x 12 Alloy rim
- Front Tires: 120 / 70 - 12
- Rear Rim: 3.5 x 12 Alloy rim
- Rear Tires: 120 / 70 - 12
- Front Suspension: Dual shock absorber
- Rear Suspension: Single shock absorber
- Ground Clearance: 4.3 Inches
- Seat Height: 30 inches
- Wheelbase: 49 inches
- Overall Dimensions: 70 x 30 x 39 inches
- Carton Dimensions: 64 x 22 x 32 inches
- Gross Weight: 249 lbs.
- Net Weight: 207 lbs.
- CARB Approved