The Tao Tao Pony50 scooter. The most common of all the scooters one will see on the road. Transporting people of all ages, assisting people all over the country carry out their day to day.
Powered by a 49cc four stroke, air cooled engine riders are able to do their daily errands. With the ability to handle loads up near 225 pounds. A standard cargo compartment is located under the seat, And Tao throws in a matching rear cargo. increasing your ability to carry more cargo. Electric start, and an analog gauge cluster round out the simplicity, that makes the Pony50 such a joy to ride.
The Pony50 has a top speed of 30 to 35 MPH, depending on the rider and the things they bring, and a fuel economy just over 100 miles a gallon and low emission making this scooter CARB compliant.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Engine: 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, Single Cylinder, 49cc
- Horsepower(hp): 2.1 approximate
- Fuel Requirement: unleaded
- Start Type: Keyed Electric with Kick Start Back Up
- Transmission: CVT Fully Automatic, Belt Drive
- Ignition: CDI
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Mechanical Drum
- Front Suspension: Hydraulic
- Rear Suspension: Hydraulic Spring
- Front Tires: 100/60 - 10 inch Steel Rims
- Rear Tires: 100/60 - 10 inch Steel Rims
- Controls: Twist Throttle, Fully Automatic
- Max speed: 31-35 mph approximate
- Headlights: Yes
- Tail lights: Yes
- Turn signals: Yes
- Street Legal: Yes (check your locality)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.32 gal.
- Wheelbase: 48 inches
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Max Loading: 225 lbs
- Overall Size (LxWxH): 67.32x30.7x51.57 inches
- CARB Approved