From Family Powersport:
Snowmobile ownership has never been easier or more affordable and fun!
Ride the snow this winter with the new Tao SnowFox 170cc snowmobile! The SnowFox features an 85 inch rubber track caterpillar drive and 6 inch wide skids. Powered by a durable GY6 clone engine, this snowmobile can run at speeds of approximately 30 miles per hour. Electric start, an automatic clutch and rear disc brake make it easy and fun to play in the snow! Reverse and heated grips.
Have questions before you decide? Call us at 855-563-6464 or TEXT: 317-999-7257.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska or Canada? Contact us. WE ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS.
- Engine type: GY6 clone 170cc
- Max power/RPM(kw/r/min): 7.6/7000
- Max torque/RPM(N.m/r/min): 10.2/5000
- Fuel consumption: 43 mpg (5.5 L/100 km)
- Tank capacity: 1.2 gal (4.5 L)
- Clutch: Automatic
- Supply system: Carburetor
- Brake control(rear): Hand control
- Drivetrain: Chain and rubber track drive
- Start type: Electric and handle start
- Max speed: 28-31 mph (45-50 km/h)
- Overall size (inches): 98L x 37W x 45H (2500 x 950 x 1150 mm)
- Net weight: 286 lbs (130kg)
- Max Loading: 330 lbs (150kg)
- Brake (rear): Disc
- Climb ability: 30-35 degrees
- Caterpillar band overall length: 85 inches (2150 mm)
- Caterpillar band width: 15 inches (380 mm)
- Press snow depth: 2-3 inches (50-80 mm)
- Press snow length: 35 inches (880 mm)
- Skid (inches): 36L x 5.9W (920 x 150 mm)